Prolite Session board bag
The Pro-Lite Day Travel Bag is the ultimate protection for your surfboard. Protect your investment from everyday wear and tear.
- Designed for day use, 5mm padding.
- 50/50 outer shell, one side tough 420 Denier Poly and the other side semi-reflective/heat resistant 266PE, top zip flip top opening for ease in sliding your board in and out of the bag.
- Strap pocket to stow strap and accessories during travel, padded shoulder strap with Velcro closure system.
- Padded handle for extra comfort, external wax/key pocket, inner storage pocket.
- Reinforced nose, rail guard around the zipper to protect your board.
- Closeable vent to allow air flow to keep your board cool.
You may also like
You asked for it so we made it happen, a board bag wide enough to accommodate our Mega Magic's. The new Walden Mega Board Bag V2 is made especially wide to handle 24"+ wide Mega's. Updates include a molded handle and reflective silver bottom panel. Top load zip, fin slot, side carrying strap 8'0 x 30" wide. Actual length 8'2 8'6...More Details →
You asked for it so we made it happen, a board bag wide enough to accommodate our Mini Mega Magic's. The new updated Walden Mini Mega Board Bag V2 is made especially wide to handle our Mini Magics. V2 Updates include a molded handle and reflective silver bottom panel. Like the pulled nose on the Mini Mega, this bag also...More Details →
The new Walden Board Bag R1 is made especially wide to handle all your everyday surfing needs Use this bag everyday to go to and from the beach. Molded handle for comfort, fin slot and heavy duty 5MM material. Top load zip, fin slot, side carrying strap 8'0 x 28" wide. Actual length 8'2 9'0 x 28" wide. Actual length...More Details →
Going on a trip? This bag is designed for to hold one or up to two boards. The Rhino bag is wide enough to hold a Mega Magic too! Width at center of bag size up to 9'6: 27" - Can Hold Up to 2 Boards. Bags are cut 2-3" longer than their labeled size, 600 Denier Stormproof Poly and 10mm...More Details →
KanuLocks are the easiest way to tie-down and lock your boards to your roof-rack. Simply tie-down your boards with the KanuLock straps, if leaving unattended, lock the buckles with the key. It is that simple! With regular tie-downs anyone can walk up to your car and take your board within 10 seconds, without any tools and without attracting any attention....More Details →